Friday, October 03, 2008

When all seems going to end...


When all seems going to end,

I try to raise my eyes and spot a little bit of sunshine,
I try to reach for that hand, the one who’s capable of saving me,
I try to hear that voice, the one who used to lead me and guided me…

But right now,

I see nothing,
I reach nothing
And I hear nothing…

Emptiness is all around me,
There’s this black overwhelming void next to me,
Keeping me away from light, from warmth, from life…

Can’t stop feeling this way,
Can’t stop feeling anger, wrath and sorrow,
Can’t stop wishing the best for every new tomorrow,

Can’t let go of these thoughts, of this signals
I’m trying to send…
Specially now,

When all seems going to end…

2 Comments:

Blogger perdida said...

Descubri este blog à pouco tempo, e estou quase a decidir que não volto cá mais, não por ser um mau blog, bem pelo contrario, pois sempre que leio o blog dá-me vontade de chorar.
Mas como acho que não vou ter coragem de não voltar, até ao próximo post.
Beijos

11:44 PM  
Blogger Mónica said...

as vezes o não ouvir, ver ou sentir nada tem como objectivo ajudar-nos a perceber melhor, sem interferências, aquilo que se passa a nossa volta!

Não tentes impedir nada, quanto mais fazemos isso menos o conseguimos!

Não quero com isto dizer que deves aceitar a vida tal como ela é, só penso que deves tentar ver o lado positivo de toda essa amargura...

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home