Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Accept...



I accept everything. From now on, from this very instant, I simply accept everything. I accept all the sorrow, all the harms, all the bad things and all the mess life has been putting me into. I accept all that as well as I accept all the good things I’ve been granted so far in my life.

I accept this tremendous thing called God’s will. I accept all his designs and all his mysterious ways of showing me how right or wrong I am.

I accept fall because I know I have to stand up again. I accept tears because I know I have to wipe them up. I accept each and every slap on my face because I know I have to give the other side as well. I accept deception because I know I have to dream again. I accept disillusion because I know I have to get into illusion again. I accept death because I know it’s just a path to another life. I accept suffering because I know I’ll have to suffer and suffer again. I accept rain because I know there’s a rainbow somewhere waiting for me. I accept foggy mornings because I know the sun is just waiting to rise up and light me up.

That’s me at this moment. Someone who’s willing to accept everything life has to offer me. I’m sick and tired of all the battling and all the struggling for each and single goal of my life. I’m not that resilient, you know? Even though I’m not human…

So, and as far as I’m concerned, here’s my final statement: I accept. Doesn’t matter what, why, who or how. I simply accept. Come what may…come what may…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home