Friday, November 16, 2007

One life...too many loves...

Is there a boundary which delimitates where a person should, or should not, take a chance when it comes to love? How can one knows what’s the proper timing, when to go for it?

I wonder this because I’m an observer. And I’m beginning to see things I don’t know how to recognize. I see disputes over men and women and, in each circumstance, life has been showing me that everything is a possibility. And even though we might consider ourselves against all odds, there really is a possibility of getting something, somewhere, somehow. Don’t know why or how or when.

But I do know that the night we will conquer is near. I do know we shall never surrender: for the good of all mankind and for our own good as well.

Might God be with us. Here, now and then, as always.

One life…too many loves…

* Dedicated to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home