Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little something...


There are times when we can only use what's usable, which means that, in certain circumstances, we can only use what's given to us. Even if it's not what we really want to achieve a certain goal, to reach a certain point...

And it's happened to me a couple nights ago. It doesn't really matter where i was. The most important is that i was blessed with a moment of inspiration. So huge, at least in my opinion, that i had to do something. I had no paper and my cell phone wasn't appropriate for the time, so i had to improvise...

Thank God nature is here for us! And to prove that, i got the chance to combine my inner feelings with nature's good will and availability. The outcome? Well, my friends, the outcome was a little something. This little something you can see through this picture...

Then again, it doesn't matter where was it done. What really matters is that, once again, man and nature have combined...And well...Nothing else matters, as far as i'm concerned...

And the outcome? Yes, i know...this is it...I don't expect you to like it...Sorry, but that's true. There are only two human beings who actually knows what's behind this words, what's behind this little something...

"And so i was here
Searching for me and for you,
For a way to get away
From the words i can't say...
And in the end
I finally found
That what goes around comes around...
So here i shall stay
Day after day,
Just to find us back again
As if it was yesterday...

WAP, 15-01-08"

1 Comments:

Blogger MI said...

=)

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home